Introduction. Definition and function of cookies.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The User's browser stores Cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called Session Cookies).
Most browsers accept Cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized Cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent - by activating Cookies in your browser - we will not link the stored data in cookies with your personal data provided at the time of your request or purchase.
What type of Cookies does this website use?
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent from our own computers or domain.
- Third-party cookies: they are those that are sent from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by a third party.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser until you leave the website, not being recorded on the hard drive of your computer or equivalent device. With it, the traffic patterns on the web are analyzed, which allows us to progressively improve the content and uses of the web.
- Persistent cookies: they are those that are stored on the hard disk for a certain time and are read by our website each time a new visit is made. These cookies expire once the pre-established period has elapsed and are usually used to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to obtain satisfactory navigation since they allow the website to function properly. For example, they allow controlling traffic and data communication, accessing restricted access areas, carrying out the purchase process or request form, using security elements, storing content for the broadcast of videos or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria (language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional settings from where the service is accessed, etc ...).
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow quantifying the number of users and thus perform the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces we offer.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are cookies that store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Below we detail the Cookies used on our website and their purpose:
It is used to store the acceptance of cookies
Cookies excluded from the duty of information and consent are understood to be those that are strictly necessary for the provision of a service strictly requested by the user or those necessary only to allow communication between the user's equipment and the network, such as: session cookies, technical cookies and personalization cookies.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES:
These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates.
These lists are updated as soon as possible when any type of change occurs in the services offered on the web. However, it may happen that during the update the list does not already include any Cookies, although they will always refer to Cookies with the same purposes as those registered in the list.
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer: